Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 6--Wednesday, July 18  9:00 AM class
Day 7--Thursday, July 19    9:00 AM class

I skipped a day of posting, but not a day of yoga.  However, at this point, the two classes are running together in my memory.  I know that Wed. I set up in "my" spot right by door in front so I can see the mirror and Thurs. someone else was in "my" spot and so I set up in front close to the teacher's platform.  It was hotter there, or maybe that was my imagination. 

I remember that Wednesday's class was the last class on my Groupon.  And Thursday's class was the first on my Living Social voucher.  I loaded up on a lot of deals when they were running them.  I also have a Groupon for an unlimited month of yoga at the studio I have been frequenting since I first took their community (free) class on June 2.  Then I have two vouchers for two other yoga studios--one for 10 classes ad one for 20.  Then I plan to do an intro month at a studio right down the street from my house, and then I have a Chinook Book coupon for 50% for that studio.  That will bring me up to December, when my old gym membership is available to cancel, so I plan on canceling it then and joining a studio.  I need to decide between the one I am going to now (which I LOVE because of the awesome people, mainly) and the one near my house (which is all new and shiny and like an 8-min. walk away from home and also has a 5:30 AM class).  

I am now off to a 7 AM class.  I may be crazy, but I am going to this class so I can go to a "regular" yoga class at 9 AM at my gym with a pal from my husband's bar.   I wonder what that will feel like after a class of Bikram yoga.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment