Day 5--Tuesday, July 17, 2012
9 AM class
Today was a great class. My balance was back, and I was even able to hold Standing Bow Pulling for about 15 seconds on my left side, and for an entire 30 seconds (the second set) on the right. Class flew by, and I even found myself thinking, "OK, Universe, bring on the spine strengthening series." Wha? I usually dread that part of class. I felt some amazing twinges and pops in several of the postures, so I know that things are getting realigned, shifted, healed, and rebuilt in there.
After every class, I feel like I have undone some past mistakes in my body--smoking too much, drinking too much, eating too much, misalignments, old tensions, old resentments, old sadnesses. Slowly, slowly, this yoga changes you from the inside out. I just wish I had found it hen I was 16 instead of 36. Oh well. You're never too old...
Off to a plant sale with my best friend. Ahh, summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment