Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 14--Thursday, July 25
9:00 AM class

Today's class seemed har to me. I think it is because I am actually getting stronger so the postures are more challenging, but still, it doesn't *feel* any better when you are struggling so much.

I did manage to lock my knees for a split second in the warm-up hands to feet pose. That was hard! I also did some good backbending in the warm-up and felt a great pop in my upper neck in Eagle pose (which I love, by te way). Actually, I just love the warm-up. I kind of hate Awkward, but the warm-up as a series of postures makes me feel so good. Sometimes when I have low motivation to get to class I'll be like, "Just go and do the warm-up and them lie in savasana the rest of the time." Ha! Like I could ever really let myself do that! But it is these little mind games that keep me coming back.

It just felt super hot in class today, and difficult to brathe. I had a Thai massage yesterday, so maybe that made class harder too...because things were extra-loosened up (and sore) from yoga and massage yesterday.

Thai massage is so awesome, though! It's like yoga, but you let someone else pull you into place. Yum.

Only 87 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment